Personal Training can help to:
- Increase your fitness;
- Become a stronger version of yourself;
- Increase bone density and reduce osteoporosis related fractures;
- Increase your body awareness;
- Make better food choices and learn how to lead a healthy and sustainable lifestyle;
- Reduce stress & anxiety;
- Keep active during pregnancy or return to fitness post pregnancy;
- Become the best version of you.
Starting a new exercise regime, especially in a gym setting can be daunting and intimidating experience. I aim to get you started on a exercise routine that is realistic, sustainable in the long run and in a friendly and supportive environment. I specialise in helping woman develop healthy habits to allow them to fit exercise into their busy lifestyles.
Studio is now reopen after the COVID-19 lockdown. See our reopening deal below!
I believe self care should be practical, affordable and enjoyable. No crazy fad diets or long gruelling exercise sessions. Happy Body Studio offers Personal training in a motivating and non judgemental environment. Start your journey today. The first step is easy just….enquire now and organise a free consultation with Daire (Dara).
Single Session: £40
10 Sessions: £360 (Save £40) (Must be used within 70 days)
- Free consultation to chat about your goals;
- Personalised Exercise Programme based on goals;
- Nutritional evaluation and guidance to maximise results;
- Discount to Happy Body Pilates Classes;
- Get in touch to book your free consultation today!
Maybe you and your friends would like to get fit for a particular holiday or occasion! I can do group personal training too! Please get in touch for a quote as it will be depending on number of participants.
Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: I kindly request a 24 hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment. A minimum 24 hour cancellation policy applies to scheduled sessions. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full to the client.
The general Terms & Conditions of the Studio can be found below. By attending a class or session at the studio is it assumed you are in agreement of the Terms & Conditions.